Saturday, November 22, 2008

My 4 year old daughter is AMAZING

Yesterday morning Laila and I were reading some of her bible stories which of course always leads to questions and a big discussion. She pretty much always asks so God knows everything??? I said yes and then I went on later to how he has a plan for all of us and how he knows what she will be when she grows up and who she will marry. (sidenote:Any other parents feel any panic when they think of their children getting married?) Anyway, Laila said "but mom I am not going to get married for a long time. " I said oh of course not...and Laila says, "I need to find love first." AWWW yeah that pretty much made me really proud. Now I just need to make sure that my daughter is taught exactly what love is.

Later when Brad got home I told him the story with Laila sitting right there. Brad said...uhhhhhhh? and then "that is scary"....Laila got all huffy and said "no it's beautiful!!!" hahaha......my girl cracks me up.

1 comment: