Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 months

Lydia is 5 months old today. She sat unsupported for the first time for about 15 seconds today to celebrate:) She is still rolling all over the house so I am constantly picking up things and making sure the floor is clean for her. Her older brother and sister never rolled around like this and weren't really mobile until they walked around 10 months(they never really crawled much either). She is very alert, doesn't like to sleep a lot and wants to be on the go all the time. I guess she is trying to keep up with Landon. Her hair is starting to grow back in but it will still be awhile before we will have pigtails. I can't wait! I think Lydia is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. You just have to look at her and she will smile. I hope she keeps this up because my other two had horrible separation anxiety and wouldn't smile for anyone but me. :)

2 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

She is so Cute!!!

Julia said...

Sweet girl!! I love your kids!