Wednesday, April 21, 2010

11 months


I can't believe how grown up my baby is getting!! She has been walking for 2 and a half months and has quickly moved onto running everywhere. Running=falling...so she constantly has bruises all over her head/face. She is a very busy silly little girl...just a little list of what she is up to:

~she waves and says bye bye

~she says momma and dadda but mostly momma

~ We have moved onto nursing only once at night but are hoping to quickly rid her of that

~ when I ask her questions now she shakes her head no...for example; when I offer her food she will either take it or shake her head no.

~ she also shakes her head no when she is told no or when she is doing something she knows she is not supposed to

~ she still would rather eat squash and peas rather than fruit(what is wrong with her??)

~ she makes the silliest faces I have ever seen a child her age make

~ if there is a blanket or anything as soft(towel, sweatshirt) she will lay on it

~just starting to get the sippy cup thing...hoping to wean her off of nursing slowly in the next month or two.

1 comment:

Annetta Bosakova said...

I'm loving her red hair! She's a beauty.

Annetta