Monday, June 2, 2008

Bedtime yet?

I haven't felt like blogging lately. Maybe I should have just waited until I had something interesting or fun to post. I guess I could tell how I just spent my last hour.

I took apart our vacuum because either Laila or Landon had put one of their plastic spoons in it. They love to play with the vacuum and since we have basically no closets in this house I can't keep them from messing with it.

I am kind of proud of myself because usually I will just wait for Brad to get home and make him fix things. However, we had bagel crumbs all over the house that needed to be cleaned up. I found a screw driver and went to work. I took apart way more than I needed to and didn't realize this until the end where I popped off two screws and the spoon was free. Oh well.

Then while I was vacuuming Laila thought it would be a good idea to go in her mom and dad's room and pee all over the floor. She has been peeing in her pants a lot lately just at home. She is making me crazy.

When I turned the vacuum off Landon was in the kitchen on a chair playing in our butter dish(with butter in it).

I got him cleaned up and found Laila coloring with purple crayon all over her bookshelf.

I am so done with today.

3 comments:

Shalisa said...

I know it's not really funny in the moment as a mom dealing with it...but your posting has given me a good chuckle.

At least you had one great victory...the vacuum!

Jami said...

I think only moms can truly get your post. We laugh and it because we understand and have our own moments that are so similar to what you shared. :)

Rachel and Tyler said...

I feel like this all the time!!! So we are coming to shelton for about a month and have ot get our kids together!