Thursday, June 19, 2008

well it's begun

My kids have been having little fights for awhile now. Usually it is if Landon knocks down something she is building. A few minutes ago they were throwing slaps at each other and Laila says, " put him back in your tummy" My first thought was awww how sad. I know she adores her brother but I can tell she is upping the anty with her blows. Good thing Landon had no idea what she said.

Want to know what they were fighting over??


I bought this today for the kids to play with outside. They were fighting over who got to sit on the box it came in.





I am pretty excited about this table. My kids always make a mess when they eat anything and I have to vacuum after each meal if I want the house to look decent. My plan is for them to be able to eat lunches outside on the table...minimal cleanup..yes!! This will be good for their art projects and Play dough too I think!

Jan Bennett is on her way over to drop off the check for our jeep...I am sad...but feel like our prayers have finally been answered. Be sure to honk(or wave) when you see me driving my new purple mini van.

2 comments:

B-Handsome said...

Wow that just breaks my heart, I am not ready for them to fight like that. :(

Shalisa said...

Oooo a mini van mama! How exciting!

You'll love the little table I'm sure. We put one outside for Maddie and she likes to be out there and color.

Funny that they like the boxes best though isn't it ? I think we should just visit the recycling center whenever our kids need a new toy :)