Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Laila's little sister

yup we are having another little girl and we couldn't be more excited! Laila refers to her only as HER little sister. I told Landon he was going to have a little sister and Laila said no that she was only hers. I hope she realizes this means she is going to be sharing all of her things for a really long time. This is the first time I have been wrong about guessing the sex. I knew with Laila and Landon but this time I thought boy again. Actually Brad and Laila were the only ones who thought it was going to be a girl.

I could go on and on about all of the cute things Laila did that day because of her excitement but there is one cute story I will share. My mom bought Laila a pink heart balloon that says it's a girl to tell Laila she was getting her sister. Laila asked why it was a heart and I said something like oh because it's cute(lame). Laila said, " I think it's because they knew how much I would love my little sister."


Is it weird that through all this excitement I felt a little sad? Sad for Landon. I guess I would probably be a little sad either way. At least he doesn't know what it means to be surrounded by girls yet. :)

well now we need a name.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats that is wonderful.

we find out in 3 weeks what we are having.

~C said...

congrats liz. i'm sure she'll be just as cute as laila. excited to see what kind of name you come up with. :)