Tuesday, January 20, 2009

for my girl

My mom and I went shopping this weekend to babies rus and motherhood maternity in the Tacoma mall. I was in desparate need of maternity pants. I had already bought 2 pairs of old navy maternity pants which are both unwearable with holes in the crotch and waist band. I came home with two pairs of jeans and khakis and my mom bought me a few shirts.

Our new baby girl basically needs nothing. It is just nice for her to have something of her own. I was in search of her own coming home outfit when I came across this onesie with the tu tu attached. Not exactly nice and snug for a newborn to wear home but it was too cute to pass up. I bet I will have cute pictures of her in it.

Update on the pregnancy: So far this has been the most challenging pregnancy for me. I have been really tired(I blame that part on having two kids to take care of), hearburn for the last month nonstop, lots of aches and pains I never have had before, My irregular heart beat has been kicked into high gear lately. I have heard that is common when you add a pregnancy to the mix and I have been having contractions since 16 weeks. I think I have decided I got off easy with my first two children. I also think God might be saying this is it! :)

Thanks Cindy for telling me about Papaya tablets. They haven't taken away the heartburn and indigestion but it does take the edge off enough to function.

Also...no name yet!

1 comment:

~C said...

good! i'm glad. :) sorry you feel crummy. i've never been one to be a big "fan" of being prego, so i feel for you. :( hope it goes by fast in these next months!!!