Monday, March 30, 2009

Never again

Never again will I take Landon with me to a doctor's appointment. He has been tolerable to have around up until today at my OB appointment. For whatever reason it was a nightmare. I HAVE to keep him in a stroller because he does not sit nicely and does NOT listen to his mommy. He threw the biggest fit I have ever seen him throw. He not cried but screamed for the entire hour and half I had to be there. I saw the OB for about 3 minutes. By the end of it mommy and Landon were both in tears. Just so you know Laila was there too and she always does great. I am not sure about this boy. I have never seen him behave so terribly as he did today. I took him out of his stroller even to console him where he proceeded to pull my hair and slap me. I don't remember a time I have felt so helpless. I almost walked out of the office.....

No comments: