Wednesday, April 22, 2009

where is my baby?

I prepared the best I could...I had no idea how his first haircut might go. The milkshake worked wonders. This is Landon smiling when Brad walked in.
I had no idea Landon liked to look at himself so much. He just smiled and stared at himself most of the time.
His curls are gone for now but I am confident they will be back
Landon's first hawk. I think he looks pretty darn cute
By the very end of the haircut he had enough and was ready to get out
With the loss of hair came a loss of babyness.


I was a little nervous before the haircut because typically Landon does not sit still for anything and is pretty shy about people touching him. However, every so often he blows mommy and daddy away and shows us what a quiet, well behaved, patient, calm, sweet boy he can be. Maybe he was scared stiff but he just sat there and let her do her thing. Everytime she asked him a question he would say, "ohhhh ok" his classic response. He did wince a few times when she was cutting next to his ears. People kept commenting on how well he was doing and I was pretty much speechless...haha:) Oh how I love my Landon.

4 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

HE looks so much like Brad.

Jami said...

I'm so glad he was good for you...

Water Buffalo said...

yeah you really can see in the last picture what a clone of Brad Landon is. face shape, nose, lips...

~C said...

:) cute!!