Thursday, June 9, 2011

keep on keeping on

I have started a new trend...at least that is what I am hoping it will become. I have been getting up at 5:30 to get my runs in before the kids are awake. The plus side is that * I get to use my arms to run rather than have them resting on the jogging stroller.* I don't have to match my clothes or have my hair in place because noone is really going to see me anyway. *I seem to face the day with a much better attitude after working up a sweat. and finally * I don't have much time to talk myself out of going for the run. The only real downer is that it is 5:30 in the morning!!! I don't like to lose sleep. However, I am hoping to do this all summer until the mornings are dark again.

Also, I think I want a bike to ride on the days I don't run. I am trying to limit myself to running 4 times per week to ward off the shin splints.

No comments: