Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday confession session

~ I really wish I would blog the events of each day. There is always something I could be documenting of my treasured life. However, I have a hard time sitting down to do it. I would rather play Mahjong on my kindle.

~ Brad always calls me an old lady because I like to get up early and drink my coffee and play Mahjong and solitaire.

~ The real reason I like to get up early is because I like to trick myself into thinking that I was in control of when I woke up. In reality my kids are in their rooms playing at 5:30 every morning and I sit and pretend they are still sleeping.

~ Almost every day I have an internal battle with myself to eat real food, fruits, vegetables, even sandwhiches. If I could function normally and not feel like crap or be 500 lbs I would eat candy and drink pop all day, every day.

~ My kids eat peanut butter toast almost every morning. They don't complain, that is what they ask for. It is nice knowing I can whip that up quickly without worry.

~ I thought I would love having a couple hours to myself every tuesday and thursday while Lydia is in preschool. In reality, I really don't like quiet that much. I usually end up getting groceries and that takes up most of the time.

~ Today I took Leo on a walk and he decided he had to take a dump right across the street from mcdonalds. It is not technically on the sidewalk but pretty darn close. People better watch their step. This is the first time he has ever pooped on a walk or run before.

~ I am wearing a hat today because I haven't washed my hair in two days.

~ I hate taking showers now that I have 3 other people to worry about keeping clean. Mostly it is the brushing out my thick wet hair afterwards that is annoying.

~ I am listening to the twilight soundtrack as I type.

~ I am NOT going to the midnight showing of the last installment of the twilight series. gasp! I did go to the other 3 though.

~ I am probably going to go see if friday night with my mom at an acceptable hour.

~ I would have put up my christmas decorations by now if I didn't have to go out to the shop and get them myself.

~ I have gone black friday shopping for as long as I can remember...like when Target opened bright and early at 7 am. It is all about nostalgia for me.

~ I hate that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

1 comment:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I love confessions! That was fun. So when are we going to get together. email me rtfordham at gmail dot com