Monday, November 18, 2013

What makes mondays better??the dentist!

I feel like I have spent way too much time at the dentist lately. It is only going to get worse. About a month ago Laila had two separate appointments from when she chipped her tooth. Today Laila and Landon just had routine cleanings. It was an awesome way to spend an hour and a half. I got to see pics of prince George in his awesome christening gown in people magazine. I also got to tell Lydia to stop pretending to be a dog about 20 times. AND Lydia and I spent time taking funny pics of ourselves.

Here is our best one.

My kids are actually excellent patients for their dentist. Laila's teeth looked great and they were happy to see that Landon's front teeth came in!! :) Unfortunately, Landon has two cavities on two baby molars that they want to fill. Lydia has her cleaning thursday morning and then I take Landon tuesday for his fillings. Now that I am typing this out I think I have my cleaning coming up too. Thank God for dental.

No comments: