Sunday, September 16, 2007

Laila Mari

Three years ago today I became a mom and life has never been the same. These three years have been tough emotionally, financially and even spiritually. However, I am sure that many will agree that I have been blessed immensely with the kind of joy and love many will never get to know. I love being a mother and often wonder why I got so lucky.
To celebrate Laila's birthday I made her favorite, waffles for breakfast. We went to church like most Sundays and then headed over to Chuckee Cheese in Oly for lunch and lots of games. Laila has been twice before for short visits, but today we went all out. Both sets of grandparents and even one set of great grandparents were there for the festivities. I am actually quite impressed with the Chuckee Cheese in Olympia. They have a lot of rides and games that both Laila and Landon can enjoy. After we used all 50 or so tokens we headed home for cake and icecream and presents. Laila got her first trike today from gma and gpa Hanson. I can't wait to for her to try it out tomorrow. Too bad the rain has arrived. I think fall is coming soon which reminds me I need to go get my box of sweaters out of the garage.....

2 comments:

kristi said...

hooray for your blog! :)
I'm glad Laila's party went well.

~C said...

fun pictures! :)

cindy