Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Now you want to sleep

This is how I found Landon after stepping out of the room for about 2 minutes. I had just got done changing his diaper on the floor in this same spot. I went to throw away the diaper and put another load of laundry in when Laila came running to me saying Landon's sleeping..Landon's sleeping..I was really confused. When I first saw him like this, I thought oh no! what did Laila do to him!? I then bent down to check him out and at the same time he let out a loud snore:) Why is this blog worthy?? Well because this is the boy I had to rock to sleep during naptime and at night. For a couple weeks he has been putting himself to sleep at naps, but in his crib. I still rock him at night, however. Don't ask why..I dont know!!?Anyway..he has never fallen asleep randomly like this..maybe he was up last night waiting for dad to come home....

2 comments:

Ryan said...

yah! I think that it's just Landon's time in life to settle down and give you a breather :)

Julia said...

CUTE! So nice for you, too.