Wednesday, November 14, 2007

BLEH!!

Sunday night Brad and I went to bed like any normal night and then around midnight I woke up to Brad throwing up in our bathroom(the weirdest and loudest I have ever heard). As soon as I heard this I immediately felt sick to my stomach...and well...3 days later I am still feeling sick to my stomach with no results. At first I thought I was having sympathy sickness but I don't think it would go on this long...did I just get a more mild version of what he had and it is just dragging on?? or is my digestive system preparing itself to empty out(fun and yummy thought I know)??I HATE HATE HATE feeling nauseous....I wish I could throw up..I think I would feel better then. You guys are probably thinking a couple things right now... 1) she gets sick a lot..and yes I have the same feelings..I don't know what it is..the last couple years I think I am sick just as much as I am healthy..and 2) maybe she is pregnant.....sorry NOPE!

Anyway I just wanted to complain.

2 comments:

B-Handsome said...

Only Justin would say you were pregnant, seems to be his response to any mention of you not feeling well.

Julia said...

This one time I was sick to my stomach (but no throwing up) for over a week. Then the doctor said I was like 4 months pregnant. Then about 5 months later, Z was born :)