Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas!

Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year. Laila was very excited and thrilled with everything Santa got her. Not once did I tell her that Santa was going to fill her stocking....but when she started opening her stocking she said "ooooo...Santa got me panties" How was I supposed to say no. Anyway, I have decided to let her think what she wants for now. I guess she paid more attention to Rudolph than I thought?




Laila had been wanting this waffle maker for a long time... some people know I make waffles for her a lot and our grown up one seriously broke a couple weeks ago...just in time I guess
he sat down long enough to open one present
I am glad panties were such a hit!
Notice Landon in the back


the kids were up bright and early at 6:30 and we made it over to Brad's parents at about a quarter after 8!! the kids were in their jammies all day. It was a pretty relaxing Christmas but I am still exhausted.

No comments: