Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Interesting

I copied this from my friend Rachel. I am not sure about some of these answers but I had fun asking Laila all of the questions.




1. What is something mom always says to you? No
2. What makes mom happy?getting obeyed to
3. What makes mom sad?when I don't obey
4. How does your mom make you laugh?making faces and telling jokes
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?play with dolls and chew on toys(what???)
6. How old is your mom? I don't know 2 or 3 or 5 or 6 or 7
7. How tall is your mom?really tall
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? deal or no deal(we have watched this together just the last couple nights)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? just lays around(how did she know)
10. What is your mom really good at?playing games
11. What is your mom not very good at?kinda like driving(Brad likes to joke that I am terrible at driving...I have had 1 ticket and no accidents)
12. What does your mom do for her job?watching her children
13. What is your mom's favorite food? fruits and vegetables and healthy stuff to make you strong(that's what she thinks I wanted her to say im sure)
14. What makes you proud of your mom?when she does something right during a game
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a pony(hopefully not my little pony)
16. What do you and your mom do together? sometimes crafts and go shopping and sometimes play games
17. How are you and your mom the same?sometimes we both wear jeans
18. How are you and your mom different? our hairs are not the same on our head(mine used to be like hers)
19. How do you know your mom loves you?Because I was born
20. What does your mom like most about your dad? loving him
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?shopping or the shower(so true!)
22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mom?eating candy for life???
23. What would your mom do with a million dollars?buy me a moving car to drive around the garden or the road
24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mom? go swimming
25. What is one thing you hope never changes about your mom?loving her(short and sweet)