Friday, May 8, 2009

waiting......

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. uh oh Landon just came in the room clapping his hands together saying "I'm making a mess" .....luckily it wasn't too bad. Anyway..yesterday my OB was all ready to strip my membranes for me if I wanted but she coudn't. She could barely fit a finger so we'll see for next week. She did a lot of stretching and making me say ouch! I was crampy alllll night with lots of contractions which made me realllly nervous. I thought I was ready but turns out I am not!! :) I have no real predictions but feel like it could be any time which has driven me to turn into a nut when anything is put out of place or messed up that I had just cleaned. Fun house for the kids right? I feel way more anxious and psychotic with this pregnancy than with the others....not sure why....anyway....hopefully I will be posting pictures of the beautiful Lydia soon.

2 comments:

~C said...

what kind of food do you guys like?? we want to bring you dinner by sometime after lydia is born. crossing my fingers for you! :)

Water Buffalo said...

we like everything truly....jut no cut up tomatoes..we like pasta sausce:)