Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lazy sunday

 Every year my best friend's dad gives us a great deal on shrimp he catches from hood canal. Friday night we went and picked up our 5 lbs. When we got home Landon chased the girls around the house with the shrimp. I should have taken pictures:( This afternoon we had our friends the Careys and Sawyers over to enjoy the shrimp with us. When they went home we ALL had a late afternoon nap. I have found that waking up at 5:30 every morning during the week to run makes for a tired mommy for the weekend. I must get that nap in.





                                                  Here is Brad taking the heads off the shrimp...don't ask me why he is doing it while sitting on our couch. We DO have a kitchen and we DO own a table. :)





                                            Hanging out after our nap...we are all a little groggy.

tomorrow I am taking my gingers to a mops movie play date to see some animated pirate movie..the name escapes me...then Laila and Landon have dentist appointments.

No comments: