Thursday, May 15, 2008

a glimpse of my joy

* Landon has started laughing like the Count on Sesame Street. eh eh ehhhh....it is hilarious to hear him do this. he only does this when the count comes on the tv but still. I may have to do a recording of this because some people probably don't have a clue what I am talking about.

* I made a card today for my mom with the kid's picture on it and wrote rara(this is what Laila calls her grandmas) on the front. Then I gave Laila some colored pencils to decorate and draw a picture. Usually Laila just scribbles but today she was trying to copy what I wrote..rara..and she drew a PERFECT a. She also drew a wonderful sun. It is exciting to see more than squiggly lines for a change.

* Walking into the grocery store this morning we walked by a truck who's driver was sitting in it with the window down..probably waiting for someone. It wasn't really that dirty that I noticed but apparently Laila thought different. As we walked by Laila said "someone needs to wash that dirty truck." Let the embarrassing statements begin. I just hope she never calls someone fat or questions someone's complexion.

*I get 100 dollars of our stimulus check to spend on whatever I want....any ideas??

*My son just started saying mom FINALLY!! Almost every morning he walks into our bedroom and says mom, mom, mom??

* My daughter has been...well the nicest word I can think of is a stinker. But..the other day I put on a new shirt that I was not happy about because it was bigger than I have ever had to buy before...and she said "you look pretty in that shirt mom" it soo made my day.

2 comments:

Shalisa said...

Your kids are cute :)

You can see if your hubby wants to combine his money with your money and you could take the fam to Great Wolf Lodge!

Julia said...

Your kids ARE cute!

(I love "embarassing " comments)
Mommy, that lady is OLD...