Sunday, May 4, 2008

Push pops, jelly sandals and a swing

We haven't been up to much lately. Brad has been gone 2 weeks in a row for work; first to Nevada and then to South Carolina. Now everyone is recovering from colds. I hope this is the last of them for awhile. It was a long winter and hardly has seemed like Spring until the last few days.





Do you remember push pops? I used to love these as a kid. I seem to remember them being flinstone ones. I realize they have been selling them all along but I haven't thought about them, let alone bought them until the other day. I bribed Laila(yes BRIBED) into being good at the store by letting her pick out whatever kind of Popsicle she wanted. I think Landon was happy with her choice!

How long have jelly sandals been around? I never had these as a kid but always wanted them. I am not sure why I never got them. I think I was more of a salt water sandal kid. Anyway, Laila saw these at Target and said "ooooo PINK! my favorite color!! these are soo cute mom." Yes, yes they are Laila. However, I am not sure how long 8 dollar shoes will last on this girl.




Brad got this chair/swing in Honduras for the family. He finally took it outside today and found a tree that works perfectly.

1 comment:

Julia said...

your kids are cuter all the time!