Friday, May 9, 2008

HOT STUFF NOW!


Last night was the 2nd game of the season but the first game with their snazzy new uniforms. Many thanks to their sponsor; Sentry mini storage.   :) The uniforms have to be why they were so awesome and WON their game! 
I like how this picture turned out...It is hard to take pictures with the fence in the way.
My dad is the pitcher. He has awesome reflexes by the way! :) If you were at the game last night you would have witnessed him in action. 

Two fans(I mean hecklers??)Brad's brother Jared is the one on the right. It was nice of him to stop by for awhile. 



Laila enjoyed following this boy around. She is in the phase where everyone is her friend. I guess this is a nice outlook to have in some ways. Sometimes I wish adults could look at each other all as friends.  Unfortunately, this is not easy when there are some real fruits out there. 

1 comment:

anita said...

sweet uniforms! :)