Saturday, May 10, 2008

good times

My mother's day present from my sweet husband. I have been asking him to throw away his old recliner for a long time. It has holes, stains...just gross! Now I have this new awesome one that is sooo comfy. We just got a new couch last weekend from Brad's parents(so new to us) too that they have taken fantastic care of. So now there is pretty much no eating or drinking going on except at the table. There were benefits of having nasty furniture:)
My parents breed Norwegian Forest Cats. One of their cats had seven kittens recently. It is always so much fun when they have a new litter of kittens but we always have to be careful not to get too attached to them because they do leave around 3 months of age. Laila's favorite kitten is the cream colored one looking at her. His name is Loki.
Landon wanted to pick up the kittens and play with them so badly. Landon somehow was able to snatch one up but my mom quickly noticed and took him away. However, Landon was able to give the kitty a nice kiss which he is about to do in this picture.
My cousin Julia and her mom came to Shelton today for a visit. They live in Portland and we had only seen pictures of Anthony since his birth April 1st. He is such a sweet baby and Laila was thrilled to be able to hold him.
Landon is officially in a big boy bed. NO MORE CRIB!!! He was in his crib with no railing since February which was going fine..but.....Landon tried to get into Laila's bed every chance he could get. I think he liked that hers was bigger and the mattress was much more comfy. He is using our old double we had before getting a new bed at Christmas. He LOVES his big bed. We are letting him use some of our pillows for now and he just loves it!! I am looking forward to being able to cuddle with him, reading before bed.

1 comment:

B-Handsome said...

I love that last picture (I am in the doctors office)