Thursday, October 9, 2008

cravings

I have a bunch of apples that are in need of eating. Lately, it has been making me feel ill to eat them plain so I decided to go to the store while Laila was at school to get some caramel dip for them. Also on my list was a pepsi. I know some people think caffeine is a no no during pregnancy. I have tried to stay away but for some reason pop(only pepsi or coke) works wonders for settling my stomach.

Well......the cravings have started to kick in pretty good. Remember I was getting caramel dip and a pepsi. This is what I ended up buying...it's sickoning..

2 pepsis
the caramel dip
a bag of doritos
creme filled chocolate cup cakes(lil debbies)...why?!? I have had like one in my life
peanut butter M&m's

After I bought all of this junk I got into my van, opened the bag of doritos and drove around for a few minutes before it was time to pick Laila up. I had a mouth full when my wonderful husband drives by with his tour guide for work. I was caught!! We smiled and waved at each other and were on our separate ways. Seeing him at such an unexpected time made my heart happy.