Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm officially prego!

I say that I am officially prego because I think it has finally hit me. I guess it is kind of hard to ignore that fact when I am nauseated pretty much all day, pee every 20 minutes, cry at the drop of a hat, and seriously look like I am 5 months pregnant already. All this and I will only be 8 weeks on Monday. I have a feeling this is going to be a long pregnancy but I want to enjoy every last bit of it in case this is the last time.

Today I came across two great finds in the Tacoma mall at Motherhood Maternity. I found a pair of jeans on sale that are actually cute. They are so comfortable that I am going to wear them tomorrow and maybe every day after that. I think I may never wear pants with buttons again. Due to my nausea I decided to test out the preggie pop drops. They let me test one before I bought any and they are actually good. Tastes just like candy. I am not really sure why they work but the lady swore by them. We will see I guess.

5 comments:

B-Handsome said...

Thank you for being a great wife and a wonderful mother to all three of my kids.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Pregnant!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats the prego pops are nice. So a may baby those are fun.

anita said...

congrats! so are the prego pops working?

Water Buffalo said...

thanks! I am not sure if the prego pops work or not. I kind of think any sort of hard candy would probably work.