Monday, October 15, 2012

cold continues

It is now day 5 of being completely stuffed up. It seems like every fall I get this same cold. I was pretty lucky last year and that was about all the sickness I had. I am definitely over the zero energy and aches. After dropping Laila and Landon off at school Lydia and I went to the drive thru at mcdonalds so I could get myself orange Juice. Yes, getting out of the car to walk into the grocery store for a full jug would have been too much for me. I envision the rest of the day going something like this; laundry, increase piles of used tissue, put in dvd after dvd,  and be too distracted with my own misery to realize the gingers are pooring glue on my bed...oh wait that happened yesterday when Brad got called out to work.

While Landon was at school today Lydia wanted to do "homework". She sees Laila and Landon doing school work all the time now so she has decided she needs her own. This seemed like a good time to get out the dry erase book and pens. She had fun tracing letters. She has just started to trace her own name at school so she is kind of fascinated by it all for now.



No comments: