Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Five

#1 song on repeat: "small bump" by Ed Sheeran


 #2 watching: I have been having trouble falling asleep lately so we have been watching the office in bed at night.


#3 reading: nothing


#4 eating or drinking: haven't had much of an appetite this week. I did get an amazing turkey wrap from fred meyer today for lunch. It's really not that amazing..I could make it just as easily. It is just turkey, lettuce, cream cheese and cranberry jelly in a wrap.


#5 goal: figure out what the heck is wrong with me?? I went to the doctor again on tuesday. I still have swollen glands that hurt and a low grade fever. This is 3 weeks now. She still doesn't know what to make of it so she got me antibiotics. I am on day 4 and don't feel like I am getting any better. Blood tests will be the next thing for me to do next week.

No comments: