Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Probably just viral

"probably just viral" is one of my least favorite phrases a doctor can use. This is what I was told yesterday at the doctors. I have had a swollen lymph node on my right side for 3 days. I am used to swollen glands but this one is driving me crazy. .I try to ignore it but I feel so much pressure in my neck I feel like i'm being choked. I made an appt in hopes they would give me something...I am one of the least likely of people to take medicine for no reason but I wanted antibiotics to make me feel like I was going to get better. I even found out I have a slight fever but unfortunately they want me to wait another week before getting any medicine. I haven't done much the last few days but sit and read and try and be comfortable. I did run yesterday and am contemplating going tonight for a short run.

No comments: