Thursday, January 2, 2014

We still LOVE target

This year for Christmas the kids each got their own 50 dollar gift card to target from their great grandparents. They had a lot of fun picking out what they wanted. I admit it was hard for me to give up control and just let them pick what they thought would make them happy. Lydia was able to get 2 Equestria girls to go with her rainbow dash one that I bought her for Christmas. Landon picked out a minecraft pick ax and a battery operated torch. Laila had the hardest time picking out something and I tried to convince her to just wait if she didn't want anything. I cringed when she decided to buy one of those fur real friends cats. It purrs and moves and that's about it!!



                                                   We never go to target without getting Icees.

No comments: