Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Five

#1 song on repeat: "I never told you" Colbie Caillat


#2 watching: My best friend and I got together and watched the One Direction movie yesterday. I am not even ashamed!


#3 reading: I am thinking about reading the divergent series. I am a big fan of young adult fantasy so it seems like it would be something I like. although, it seems it might be too out there..because of course vampires are not far fetched at all right?


#4 eat or drinking: Last night I made pesto chicken pizza from scratch. It's my expertise.


#5 goal: Sunday is a very very big day for me for a couple reasons. One I am not ready to share even though hardly anyone reads my blog, but ya never know. The second one is that I am getting my tattoo!!! ahhh! I feel sick just thinking about it. However, the thing I am not ready to share makes me want to pass out so tattoo is not as big of a deal as it could have been. So if anyone reads this please pray for me...seriously..

No comments: