Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A couple funnies

Laila's favorite book right now is a book called Pinkaliscious. It is about a girl who eats too many cupcakes and she turns pink. Sooo I decided to make Laila pink cupcakes yesterday for a special treat. As she ate one last night after dinner she says to me very seriously, "when you, daddy and Landon go to sleep I am going to eat another cupcake!" I proceeded to tell her I was going to hide them then. She again seriously says, "to where?"


Tonight Brad was showing me a gun he is getting online. Laila happened to notice and was making some comments that I don't remember. Brad decided to take the time to tell Laila the dangers of guns and how they aren't toys and finally how she should never touch daddy's guns. Laila nodded in agreement saying, "ohhh just pink ones."  Obviously we are going to have this talk again with her later. 



2 comments:

Julia said...

of course pink guns are safe for girls.

I am going to eat another cupcake after everyone goes to bed, too. yummy.

anita said...

i keep reading posts about cupcakes! they sound so good right now.