Wednesday, January 23, 2008

grocery shopping in style

I just ordered these envirosax reusable grocer bags of Delight.com
I have been eying them for a long time and finally decided to go for it! I am not a tree hugger yet and must admit that my main motivation is that we have no more room for plastic bags. I think they are pretty cute and happen to be a good idea as well. I have friends who use these occasionally so I know it is not unheard of but I am still interested to see how the baggers react. I am also hoping they are as big as the website claims. Supposedly they each hold the equivalent of 2 supermarket plastic bags. Maybe I will take pictures after my first shopping trip with these bad boys. Wouldn't it be great if they did away with plastic bags??






5 comments:

kristi said...

I have been wanting these exact same bags for so long! I was thinking of spending some of my Christmas money on them! Let me know if you are happy with them.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Reusable bags are huge out here. Some stores don't even provide plastic bags anymore youhave to bring your own. my only problem is I forget to put them back in the car.

B-Handsome said...

The only problem is you spent our grocery money on our grocery bags. Plus I highly doubt you will see me packing those around safeway any time soon.

In A Tidal Wave said...

I'd laugh if I saw Brad carrying one of those bags around.

Jami said...

I was thinking of making myself some of these because I saw that Fred Meyer now has them on display for sale. I may want to look at them to see if I can figure out how they made them.