Wednesday, January 30, 2008

pitter patter

This morning I heard little footsteps come into our room at 5:30 this morning. The noise was strange to me because usually when Laila comes into our room she is walks very slow and is very quiet. This morning I could hear the pitter patter of quick little feet. Of course it was Landon! This is the first time he has escaped from his crib. Luckily, we do not have it on the lowest setting yet so hopefully we will continue to contain him:) The kids share a room and there is no room for a bed for Landon. We are planning on giving him our old bed and matress when we move so I don't want to have to buy a little toddler bed for a short time, even though they can be pretty cheap...sooo..we'll see I guess! This is just a random picture I posted of Landon. It was taken yesterday while he was running around the house. I think he's adorable even when you can't see his face and he has got some funky hair!

No comments: