Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Awful two's?? what's worse than terrible

This morning I was going to write about Landon's terrible two behavior lately. He has been acting like this for a couple weeks not just magically two days ago on his birthday. He throws himself on the floor in fits, hits, bites, screams and cries because his mommy doesn't know what drink he wanted. He is getting into EVERYTHING, making messes constantly with anything he comes in contact with. I wasn't really going to give any examples of this. I was just going to complain to everyone and ask for prayers. However, then this happened.This was all Landon. There was also an egg under the door. I guess he opens the fridge now. NO strike that...he won't leave the darn thing alone!!!!!!!!!!!

This incident was RIGHT after mommy was being so nice and gave him his left over milkshake from daddy last night. Guess what he did with the milkshake??? any ideas?? yeah it was all over my floor..every last drop.

I am off to walmart now to hopefully buy something to baby proof our fridge. I wish that were like a break from destruction on the house but lets face it..he hates the cart now and is Superman. No matter how tight I put the belt he busts them open. NOT KIDDING. Oh and once he busts them open he stands up and jumps on mommy. Then I have to carry him through the store while he leans over to play with the buckle on the cart....why can he not play with the buckle while in the cart?????!!!??

By the way..I do love my little boy. He is just such a pain sometimes. I know we will get through this and before I know it, he will be going to school too:(

2 comments:

B-Handsome said...

I am sorry hun. We need a carpet cleaner.

Julia said...

The eggs broke onto carpet!?! Oh, my! That's awful. but, he's cute!