Monday, September 8, 2008

Hanson!

So everyone keeps talking about the New Kids on the Block tour. I was never a fan..maybe I was a little too young or maybe I had better taste:) You will laugh then when I say I am going to a Hanson show tonight at the Moore Theater. I was majorly obsessed from about 6(?)th -11th grade. I have been to two of their concerts and even met them while shopping in Portland. Brad would say I was probably a crazy fan but I promise I never squealed in their face or cried. I shared my love for them with my best friend Steph. Her cousin heard on the radio a couple months ago that they were coming to Seattle. Steph's mom was amazing and decided she wanted to buy tickets for us to go. It's an acoustic show so hopefully it will be a lot more mellow than past shows. They all are married and have children now so hopefully there won't be crying, screaming fans. Anyway, I am excited. Too bad my t-shirt doesn't fit anymore......

5 comments:

B-Handsome said...

First of all I am so embarrassed.....

But at least you got a lot better looking Hanson.

Julia said...

hehehe...I'm looking forward to asking about it on Tues!!

Julia said...

Hey! I didn't ask... How was your show!??!

B-Handsome said...

It was a lot of fun. I was going to write a blog about it....too lazy though. but since you asked.... :) I bought a bag that you may see tonight and a shirt! I have no shame..apparently..my friend was driving and did lock her keys in the car. We DID have to wait for triple A to come and get us in the car. There WAS a girl who got mugged outside...I AM tired today..but it was still fun and worth it!

B-Handsome said...

Its really funny to hear someone got mugged at a Hanson concert....

"Give your purse or I will put mmmbob on repeat."

I guess I would give it up at that point.