Tuesday, September 2, 2008

eeeeek!

Brad's parents called us last night and told us they wanted to pay for Laila to go to pre-school. We had really wanted to send her to the Christian school for pre-school but couldn't afford it right now so needless to say we were like yes!! I called the school first thing this morning, then went and met with Mr. Roller and got Laila registered, went to Walmart to get her school supplies and now I am sitting home feeling all excited/sad that my little girl is beginning a new part of life.....It's sad that her dad is going to miss her first day of school due to work but I am going to make it special and take lots of pictures. :) 

4 comments:

Jami said...

Yea!!! Hannah and Laila will be going to school together... that will make it so much fun for them. :)

.justin said...

this is so rad.

B-Handsome said...

So bummed i have to miss her first day.

Julia said...

HEY!! I was so excited/surprised to see Laila's name on my list this morning!!Hooray!See you Thursday!