Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Botch haircut

Landon has only had one professional haircut and I have cut it every other time. I used to think that I did a pretty nice job considering I have no idea what I am doing. I am not really sure what happened last night when I cut it but it was horrible. It might have something to do with the fact that I let it get longer than I usually do and we have cheap cheap scissors. From the front it looked great but the back of his head had patches that looked like someone just shaved chunks out. I never ever considered shaving all his hair off for multiple reasons; he burns easy, he has a larger than average head, I thought he would be terrified of the buzz, and who really thinks a buzz cut is the best for a 5 year old boy? However, he isn't going to be out in the sun anytime soon, he has a perfect little head, he giggled the entire time Brad was shaving his head, and he really looks pretty adorable. I don't know that I will make shaving his head a routine but if we have to do it again I know it won't be the worst thing.


pretty cute right??

 everyone had to feel his head

No comments: