Thursday, May 31, 2012

Laila's new desk



 About a year and half ago Brad came across a desk on the side of the road with a free sign. He texted me and asked if he should grab it and I said "sure". It has been sitting under our car port waiting for some attention. I almost got rid of it multiple times, thinking we would never get around to fixing it up. Finally this weekend I took Laila to pick out whatever color she wanted. Unfortunately, that is about all I can take credit for. I just sat and watched as Brad and Laila spray painted and sanded coat after coat. I think it turned out pretty well. Now we just need to find one or two more:)


                                                                        Before
                                                                        After

No comments: