Friday, April 4, 2008

I had fun

I thought my last post sounded a bit oh poor me. I wanted to assure people after finding this picture that I did have fun in high school. :)




My senior year of high school some classmates and I decided to pull a senior prank on our AP English teacher near the end of the school year. Supposedly, this was tradition. The year before I think they filled up cups of water and placed them all over the room. One of my friends devised our plan and she an others collected newspapers for an extended period of time(don't remember how long). We filled the room even better than the picture shows. Unfortunately, our plan was foiled. Can I drop names? Well I am going to. Mr. Lewis saw us and made us clean it all up before we lost our diplomas or something scary?? haha. Later(like a week/few days)when I was sent to the principals office(we'll discuss below*) she told us that she thought it was great and she wouldn't have made us clean it up. grrrr

Why was I sent to the principals office?? It turns out on one of the last days of school a teacher who I will not mention(because I am not a fan) had horse manure put ALL over her car. Due to the fact that my friends and I pulled this innocent, non smelly prank on Mr. Nolet we MUST have put horse manure on this woman's car too. EWWW gross. I think this is one of the only things I still get mad about from high school. I was taken out of class to see the principal and questioned. I should mention Brad's younger brother was in my class(Chemistry) and saw everything unfold.

No one believed that I was not a part of this. My friends are I were sent over to the auto shop area where the car was waiting and were forced to wash it all. By the way the auto shop is right across from the class I was taken out of. To top it all off, we were doing a lab that day and it was nice out so the door was open and my class watched and laughed at my expense. When I think back on it I could have gotten my dad who is an English teacher at the high school and he would have not stood for it but I really did not want to be THAT girl. He was pretty furious later though. Anyway, I am not sure if the teachers and principal found out who really did it but I was told after graduation that it was some of the football players. OF COURSE!

I gues it is a good story to tell! Anyone pull any good pranks or have any good stories of being wronfully accused??

No comments: