Thursday, April 17, 2008

what made me laugh today

I think everyone feels a little blah sometimes. Luckily, I have two wonderful children who always pull me out of it. (my husband does too..he is just not around as much as the kids)So this is what has made me smile today....

I was getting mad at Laila for making a mess in her room when she was supposed to be sleeping. I told her to pick up all her doll clothes and put them away. She then said, "mommy you are kinda cranky today..I think you need a nap" ha! I wish!

I didn't end up making her put all her doll clothes away because she said she was going to dress all of her dolls. As she was dressing them she said, "they need to all be dressed....pause....otherwise it would be embarrassing."

As I am typing this she is in her room singing her abc's. she knows it all but her favorite part is q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, and z..now I know my abc..next time won't you sing with me. she sings this over and over. Landon is in there singing ab ab ab ab. :) Laila is also getting very good at singing twinkle twinkle little star and Jesus loves me.

Due to Laila not napping well..she woke up Landon from his nap so I brought him out to the living room with me and he snuggled up and napped for another half hour with me. We haven't done this in a long time. It was great!

No comments: