Saturday, April 12, 2008

I love Seafood!!


Brad and I went to the Oyster House in Olympia for dinner tonight. We ordered the seafood dinner for 2. This included 2 sides(we both got chowder and fries), halibut, salmon, crab legs, clams,oysters, shrimp, lobster, and a dinner roll for 50 bucks. I thought it was a pretty great deal if you like seafood. Then we walked down by the water to burn some calories. Anyway, dates are always nice and I am blogging on mine so I should go. We are going to go watch There will be blood. How romantic..haha(it looks good intriguing though)

3 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Dates are the best! You look so good, maybe someday we will be around and can go on a double date!

anita said...

how fun, good for you!
on a side note..i have a double stroller i'm trying to give away, do you guys have a need for one? it isn't a jogger type, but a front/back one. let me know if you want it and i'll get it to you somehow!

Water Buffalo said...

Thanks for the offer Anita but we do have one. Maybe you could advertise it in the connections at church. I am sure there is someone out there who could use one.