Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thomas


While I cleaned the kitchen and Brad made dinner Laila and Landon watched a Thomas the train dvd. Brad and I both think they are painfully boring to watch and we don't generally put them on unless we are doing something else(like today). I guess Laila found it quite boring today too. She was out in the chair within minutes. However, Landon loved it. I can't figure out why Thomas the train is such a popular show but I know most kids love it. Brad thinks kids are just fascinated by trains in general.

I really just wanted to share the picture because it is not too often Laila falls asleep somewhere besides bed.

*Also....I found out tonight my cousin Aaron, who is getting married in July wants Laila to be the flower girl. We were planning on going to the wedding anyway, which is in Montana, but now I feel more justified in spending the gas money. I told her tonight and so far she thinks it is a great idea. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I love how kids can fall asleep in the most uncomfortable positions! Thomas is boring!