Friday, April 11, 2008

who needs a bed?

When we got home from small group last night we put Landon to bed as soon as we got home. He was quiet so I assumed he had gone right to sleep. We didn't put Laila to bed until about a half hour later because she had to have a snack since she wouldn't eat at small group. When I went to put Laila to bed Landon was not in his crib. I did not panic because if he isn't in his crib he is usually playing in their reading corner. It is between the side of Laila's day bed and the wall. Instead of finding him reading I found him sleeping. I wonder if he decided he wanted to sleep over there or if he went to read and was overcome by sleepiness. Laila got quite the kick out of Landon sleeping on the floor.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Z sleeps on the floor more than in his bed. Sleeping bag, big pile of pillows. He loves it.