Saturday, October 13, 2007

Family Day

Today we got to spend the whole day together as a family. We were busy out and about all day and the kids are in bed now at 7, yes!! This morning we went to a dog Kennel in Kent to meet a dog we have had our eye on adopting. He is a 2 year old, 100 lb Malamute. We can have him if we want him so we will discuss it some more(Brad and I) and then decide within the next few days if we will bring him home. I have never had a dog before and honestly not the best dog to start off with. He is huge, insanely strong and very playful. He is absolutely adorable though and appears to be just the happiest dog ever. I am just nervous about caring for a dog along with my kids because lets face it, I am the one home all day. Anyway...you will hear more about that if and when we get him.

After our visit we went to the pumpkin patch. It was the perfect day for it. I think I actually worked up a sweat hauling the kids and pumpkins around. Laila had fun, but I think next year will be even more fun with both kids being older.

Then we went to visit Gma and Gpa White so Brad could get one more ride on the jet ski. We had dinner with my parents and the kids got to play with their train set they got for their birthdays. Well..I am exhausted so here are some pics from today.....

1 comment:

Rachel and Tyler said...

What a fun day! Landons hair looks really red!