Friday, October 26, 2007

yay for PB&J!!!

I am starting to get frusterated with Laila's lack of eating. The only thing I can ever count on her eating is what we call "treats"; cookies, candy, etc. Luckily, she doesn't really like juice or anything besides water and milk. She has been refusing any sort of fruit or veggie. I try to feed her well and lately lunch consists of a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and milk. I am trying to remember back to when things changed. She used to eat anything we put on her plate just like Landon does now. I realize that she won't starve herself to death, she has to eat eventually so I should just keep giving her the healthy foods. Well....I guess she won't be whittling away as long as she has her PB&J.

4 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I love that picture! every struggle I go through with my kids makes me feel bad for the things I did to my parents- If only kids understood that parents only want what is best for the kids!

Sarah H. said...

Oprah had a show about hiding veggies in food, she has all the recipes on her website and the broccoli chicken nuggets are really good. I can't reccomend the spinach and carrot brownies unfortunately:(

Water Buffalo said...

Thanks Sarah...I have heard of this book..I may have to give it a try!

kristi said...

I think Shalisa had some good recipes for hiding veggies in food, you should talk to her.
I think it's pretty normal for kids to go through stages like this, isn't it?