Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Feeling better

Brad and I have both been sick this last week. We both had one of those colds where you have a monster headache because your head is going to explode with snot, sore throat(which I always say I feel like a fire breathing dragon), and our necks(glands) were so swollen it hurt to turn our heads. If I had to go anywhere(which I didn't) it would have been embarrassing because I think I looked like a football player. We both are feeling better but the cough and runny nose is lingering. My point of this post is that at the height of our colds we were both asking for each-other to put us out of our misery, but now that I think back on the last few days..it was the most time Brad and I had spent together in a really long time. We spent Saturday-Tuesday taking turns laying on the couch(if we weren't laying..we were playing with the kids..sort of) and watching friends seasons 1-6(this is what we do every time we are sick). Brad is at work today and I am home trying to clean up the rubble from our sick week(sick=no cleaning or picking up a thing).  Anyway, I am glad we were able to spend time together, just wish we could have enjoyed it more by being able to breathe etc. 

No comments: