Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I love my Laila Mari

Setting the Scene: us(me, Laila and Landon) walking into Fred Myer this morning

Laila: what are we doing?

Me: getting some groceries

Laila: why?

Me: because we have no food

Laila: why?

Me: because we ate it all

Laila: why?

Me: because we we were hungry

Laila: why?

Me: because we need to food to live

~~~~Laila is now distracted by me picking out fruits and vegetables~~~~~~

Me: ok we need to find some broccoli

Laila: why?

Me: because it it yummy and good for us...........ok lets go get some bread

Laila: why?

Me: so you can have sandwhiches

Laila: why?

Me: because that is what you eat...now will you stop saying why(at this point my blood was starting to boil a little)....ok let's go look at the Halloween Candy

Laila: Whatever you say mom

No comments: