Saturday, March 8, 2008

First haircut

Laila had her hair cut for the first time today. I was a little nerous she would cut too much because her hair isn't that long and I would like to grow it out. We did this today mostly for the experience and dad says sometimes she looks like she has a mullet. Most people probably won't be able to tell she got a haircut but I can tell because it looks even now. Laila did perfectly fine during the cut. My hairdresser Lisa( who has been doing my hair since I was 12) and Laila talked about cartoons and it really only took about 15 minutes. I think it is probably a more traumatic experience for boys. I have to admit though that I felt a little sad putting her little curls in a bag. Luckily, she has plenty more:)



waiting patiently for her turn. Notice her legs crossed
she was very serious

Ta da!! I told her to give me a big cheesy grin. I guess this is it!

No comments: