Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a good day so far

I had a beautiful drive to Olympia today for my post surgery check up. I was pleased to find out that there were what they call sparkles in my gall bladder. Basically this means lots of tiny pieces of gall stones. That probably sounds weird to say I was pleased but I guess if I am going to have surgery I want it to be well worth it! Brad had some lunch waiting for me when I came out of the office and then I got to enjoy the nice drive home. To top it all off once we got into town I treated myself to a caramel mindfreeze(my favorite) from Urraco. It is especially good today because I think this must be the most amount of caramel I have had in one. Yum!! Please don't burst my bubble and tell me how bad it is for me. On the way home Laila could see the church and she said " I want to go to church..too bad we can't" . This weather is making me want to go for a run but I think that might be a little too much for me still. Soon I hope............

No comments: