Monday, March 17, 2008

If they are left alone for a minute....

This is what I found after washing a few dishes this morning. They decided they needed to pull every last book off the shelf and then they sat on the pile while watching Sesame Street(morning ritual). I walked in the room and they acted like nothing was wrong. Couldn't they have humored me with some guilty faces? I wish we didn't have such a small house for many reasons. However, one annoying thing is that if one thing is out of place or on the floor the whole house looks a mess.  Wonder why we never invite people over??

I did my part in celebrating St. Patrick's Day...the kids are in green. I think that will be the extent of our celebrating. I thought about giving Laila green milk..but I have a feeling that would not have gone over well. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warning! See Please Here or Here

anita said...

lol too cute!